Monday 22 August 2011

It’s Monday! What are you reading?#2

It's Monday, What are you reading? is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read and the books to be finished this week.

I haven’t written in this blog for a long period because I had some problems with university, but I hope that now It’s all fixed. But let’s talk about books!

Here are the books I've read during the past week:
LilyRenee 8513950

Instead I’m currently reading:

YouAreMyOnly need-carrie-jones 289740 living-dead-girl

I can’t wait to start soon

REECE Gordon  Mice 410jGAY7ZzL

If you click on the covers, you’ll be redirected to the goodreads pages of the books:)
What about you?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have a great reading week"

Unknown said...

How did you like "Need" by Carrie Jones?

KarenSi said...

I read The Last Dragonslayer a wee while ago and loved it. Jasper Fforde should have written kids books long ago. Plus I loved the cover. Also read The Looking Glass Wars not that long ago. I liked it but not enough to want to read the rest of the series (too many books in the tbr pile).

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

I really want to read the Looking Glass War and Flipped. Let me know what you think of them.

-Anne
My Head is Full of Books